I have always wondered, who and where are the Hausas of Northern Nigeria. I have always questioned the name Hausa-Fulani, the double-barrel identity under which the Fulani Ethnic nation chose to hide their evil and terroristic persona from all prying eyes.
This Hausa-Fulani amalgam has fooled a lot of outsiders who continue to conflate the despotic feudal rulership of ‘Nigeria’ under an omnibus and seemingly inseparable, indistinguishable and monolithic people of Northern Nigeria. It is only very few ‘Nigerians’ who know that a large percentage of the powerful Establishment men and women strutting about in Abuja capital city and in the corridors of political power who are called Northerners, are none other than the members of the minority Fulani Ethnic nation.
History has shown that as a result of the 1804 Fulani Jihad waged against the kings and rulers of the indigenous Hausa nation, under the pretence of sanitising Islam, the Fulani political tentacles have since been spread widely to almost cover the whole geographical space of the Northern Region.
It is recognised by students of political economy that the members of the Fulani oligarchy are fervent believers in the ideology and practices of nepotism. The Fulani feudal lords use Nepotism as a political force/weapon to set up a mafia-type political and clannish arrangement of government administration. When we look carefully at the powers-that-be in Nigeria, almost everyone in the top hierarchy of political power in Abuja, regardless of the State in the North they identify with, is found to be either a Fulani or a person married to a Fulani or a confirmed loyal generational slave of the Fulani Caliphate.
By stealth and by guile, the Fulani nation has infiltrated into the Hausa majority culture by purposeful genetic modification of the Hausa ethnic nation through deliberate and forceful miscegenation. By a maniacal and bloody terrorism, the non-Fulani people in the North were brutally silenced and have since being cowering in fear over the ages. And since 1960, the leadership positions of every sector of the Nigeria political institutions were surreptitiously occupied and dominated by only the Fulani Ethnic nationals.
Through the nurturing and the practicing of a cultural ideology that fervently believes in nepotism and caste system, the top positions of political and economic powers are occupied by only the sons and daughters of Uthman Dan Fodio, the worshipful patriarch of the Fulani Jihad. By the favourable political outcomes of 1804 and 1967, the Fulani Caliphate has successfully entrenched the Fulani nation as the dominant political master of Nigeria since 1960.
By this political dominance, the Fulani Ethnic nation has been able to dictate inimical policies and retrogressive programs that were and are still geared towards holding ‘Nigerians’ back from adopting progressive plans and pragmatic modernisation programmes for the country.
The whole political architecture designed by the Fulani Ethnic nation, since their forceful incursion into the geographical space now called ‘Nigeria’, has been scrupulously managed to ensure that nobody from any other ethnic nation or other tribal group outside the Fulani Ethnic nation and trusted clans, can rise up to occupy any position of political importance that will challenge their total control and dominance over ‘Nigeria’.
The Historical Antecedents
In order to educate and enlighten the indigenous people of Nigeria, we must always bring into our remembrance, the historical antecedents of the inhuman treatment meted out to the Hausa nation in 1804. We must never forget:
- That the 1804 Fulani Jihad was a genocidal war and an ethnic cleansing of the time that caused the cultural identity of the Hausa nation to almost disappear from the face of the earth.
- That the macabre events that are unfolding, that we are witnessing and that are currently happening to the indigenous people of the Middle Belt, South West, South East and South South, where herdsmen, militiamen and gun-toting hoodlums, are infiltrating and sacking communities, is exactly the same pattern of cruel terrorist acts and bloody genocidal treatment that happened in 1804 to the Hausa and other indigenous communities in the north.
Urgent Need to Stop Fulani Terrorism in Nigeria
It is unfortunate that a host of the indigenous people of Nigeria have no knowledge or have no clue about the Fulani Ethnic nation as the masters of political brinkmanship in ‘Nigeria’. And unless we know who the enemy is, going to war to stop Fulani Terrorism will be sheer foolhardiness.
It was Sun Tzu who says,
Know the enemy and know yourself; in a hundred battles you will never be in peril. When you are ignorant of the enemy but know yourself, your chances of winning or losing are equal. If ignorant both of your enemy and of yourself, you are certain in every battle to be in peril.
We can only stop the marauding Fulani killers by first creating the awareness among the enslaved people of ‘Nigeria’ to know and to understand:
• That the Fulani Ethnic nationals in their neighbourhoods are not their best of friends but sworn enemies that are only bidding their time for the right opportunity to raise the flag of “Fulani Jihad” in the name of Islam;
• That the Fulani nationals can and will only associate with other ‘Nigerians’ in the capacity of a master-slave relationship;
• That the Fulani culture does not abhor, but take pleasure as a ritual and rite of passage for their young men, to shed the blood of anyone either innocent or adjudged as political and economic enemy of the Fulani Ethnic nation;
• That the Fulani Ethnic nation do not seriously belong to or adhere wholeheartedly to the teachings of the Islamic faith but are culturally and religiously a nation of Bull/Cattle worshippers;
• That the Fulani Ethnic nation have used and are still using the religion of Islam as a weapon of conquest and political domination of other nations; and
• That the Fulani Establishment is convinced, after the successful bicentennial celebration of the 1804 Fulani Jihad in 2004, that the time is ripe to expand their geographical sphere of physical and direct political control to every part of Nigeria and beyond.
Just in case other Africans are feeling unconcerned about the bloody atrocities going on in Nigeria and thinking that the Fulani terrorist onslaught is only a ‘Nigerian’ problem, it is high time they knew that the conquest of the whole of Africa is the final goal of the Fulani Ethnic nation.
Understanding the Fulani Insatiable Ambition for Political Conquest of Nigeria
The following inferences can be drawn from the above historical facts:
1. That it is by recourse to the historical facts of the documented hostile relationships found between the Fulani ethnic groups and their host communities in the past that the recent sporadic and frequent attacks by the Fulani militiamen who are terrorising the Middle Belt and some strategic places in the Southern part of Nigeria can be understood.
2. That the selection and appointments of only the members of the Fulani Ethnic nationality, family and friends of President Mohammadu Buhari, adjudged as qualified to occupy all the strategic political offices responsible for the Departments of Security, Defence, Law and Order in ‘Nigeria’, can be easily fathomed and understood.
3. Hence, the rational and justifiable conclusion drawn by the Awakened indigenous people of Nigeria who have been saying that it is an unforgivable foolishness and outright stupidity for other ethnic nations to still believe and to still hope that the possession of PVC (permanent voters [vassal] card) and the organisation of stage-managed and predetermined political party elections would change the status quo of Nigeria’s political hegemony, can be perfectly understood.
4. Hence, the concerns raised by the Awakened Ones that without tearing apart and dumping the fraudulent constitution written and bestowed on ‘Nigerians’ by the members of the Fulani Establishment, that there is no type of restructuring or reengineering of Nigeria that can solve the humongous political, social, economic and spiritual problems created for ‘Nigerians’ by the Fulani apartheid political system under the guidance of the Deep State of Britain, can be objectively and perfectly understood.
5. Every ‘Nigerian’, particularly the indigenous Hausa people, must be helped to come to a truthful understanding about the political predicaments facing the country. This can be done through the popularisation and exposition of the true history of Nigeria.
This is very necessary in order to enable all the indigenous people to gain knowledge, understanding, courage and power to redress the wrongs of the past and the present. By having a solid historical knowledge of the country, it can surely help all of us to overcome the age long fears planted in our minds by the traumatic experiences of cruelty suffered in the hands of Fulani militiamen.
It is a known fact that the Fulani ethnic nation in its entirety have incessantly waged and are still waging merciless and cruel genocidal wars of terror on the indigenous people of Nigeria since 1804.
6. Those among the Hausas and other indigenous groups who have come into a full understanding about the vicious political games of the Fulani Ethnic nation, that takes pleasure in terrorising its neighbours for dominance and political control, must devote precious time and generous effort to wake up other indigenous people of Nigeria.
Having awareness of the inhuman nature of the Fulani ethnic group shall go a long way in cultivating the habits of vigilance and in planning strategies for self-protection of the victims.
When every member of a community understands the evil culture, the primitive and sadistic behaviour of inflicting pain on others and the bloody practices of the Fulani Ethnic nation living around their communities to maim, to kill, and to cause havoc, eternal vigilance will become a second nature to every community.
7. It is the duty of those who have been awakened by the knowledge of history to help those who are still ignorant of the potential and perpetual dangers that the sponsored Fulani bloody militiamen pose to the slumbering communities of the host nations. It is only under relevant educational and enlightenment program that the indigenous people can be helped to prevent the dastardly and ruinous Fulani Jihadist history of 1804 from being repeated again in ‘Nigeria’ in the 21st century.
8. The indigenous people must take the Fulani political challenge that always seek to obtain political and economic power by terrorising other nations, as a serious danger. And that it portends, if it is not nipped in the bud NOW, a possible existential demise for the various indigenous people of ‘Nigeria’ as a distinct cultural entities in Africa.
What can/must we do?
The sensible choice for us to make right now is to take a serious note of these existential challenges before us and to decide, as a sacred duty, to keep warning and alerting the sleeping ‘Nigerians’; to raise alarm on the need to organise proactive preventive measures; and to organise and secure practical means of protection of our communities against the imminent dangers of foreseeable slaughter and bloodshed from the Fulani herdsmen/militia hoodlums.
The awakened indigenous people of Nigeria need to accept the truth, which is amply supported by the prevailing evidences of ongoing herdsmen/militia terrorism and the ongoing raping and ethnic cleansing of indigenous people all over the country:
• That the cynical Fulani culture and their pretentious overt religious piety are mere cover for diabolical political practices of the type found in the classic compassionless psychopaths; and
• That it is this heinous political practice of the Fulani Ethnic nation that has held Nigeria down through calculated and pernicious sabotages of all the good intentions proposed in the past by the honest and true indigenous leaders of ‘Nigeria’.
Finally, the Awakened Ones in ‘Nigeria’ must help the indigenous people to the level where they can see and understand how the cultural practice of selfishness and endemic nepotism of the Fulani Ethnic nationalists over the years, have preferred to put uneducated neophytes and uncultured mediocre sons and daughters in top political positions of power.
Consequently, this self- centred and narrow-minded practices have hindered and have disrupted the expected progress the country could have made towards modernisation, civilisation and prosperity.
Dear Fellow countrymen and women, the important facts that are elucidated above are attempts to demonstrate the unnecessary sociopolitical and economic crosses the indigenous people of Nigeria have been forced to bear and the political challenges we need to overcome before deliverance and freedom can be ours.
I am hoping that we shall not discount all the glaring facts before us under infantile accusations of “hate against Buhari and the Fulani”. If we allow ourselves to succumb to such sentiments and political correctness, we shall be doing so at our own eventual peril.
The Awakened Ones cannot hate any creature or any person on earth. Telling each other the truth is designed to heal the spiritually deaf, blind, dumb and crippled amongst us. This type of objective truth and a nonpartisan disclosure is not motivated by hate but it is the highest form of love.
By drawing attention to the atrocities of the Fulani Ethnic nation in Nigeria is mainly for the purpose of helping the innocent ones among the Fulani people to know what is being done in their names. It is also to let the perpetrators of evil among us to know that we are now aware of their satanic designs. Therefore, we are telling them that there is no longer a hiding place for such cruel behaviours in Nigeria anymore and to passionately urge them to repent from their evil ways.
This is the first step that ‘Nigerians’ must take collectively, and in their various individual nations, if we seriously desire to heal the blood soaked lands of ‘Nigeria’ from eventual punitive divine retributive justice.
Without a genuine repentance, there are foreordained consequences for every evil and wickedness that mankind meted out unjustly to other fellow humankind as well as other living creatures.
When the sour fruit of the seeds of evil planted in ‘Nigeria’ by the foolish ones, have ripened and for sure they will ripe, the sour fruits will become the bitter portion of both the innocent and those who know the truth but failed to warn their fellow countrymen and women about their foolishness.
Dear countrymen and women, this is why we can no longer keep quiet while Nigeria is being set on fire and when there are signs of smoke already billowing on the mountains of Nigeria. It is urgently imperative to do everything we can to wake up the sleeping ‘Nigerians’ now.
We must emphasise that the indigenous people of Nigeria cannot and must not delay any further. There is no silly excuse that should be justifiably offered by anyone from demonstrating and according passionate concerns to the issue that would prevent our political enslavement through cruel terror and bloodshed by the Fulani Ethnic nation.
Furthermore, the indigenous people cannot procrastinate any further about the urgency to put immediate attention to the need to seek and to search for critical knowledge and understanding about the truth of the Nigerian Questions. It is in the knowing of the truth of this important existential question that we can set ourselves free from the encroaching economic enslavement and political bondage from the Fulani Ethnic nation.
In my humble opinion, the above observations, analysis and suggestions call for inevitable urgent decisions by all and sundry in the country. I think, we can no longer neglect or delay from acting on them. These are wise counsel and there are plenty of food for thought in them that are relevant to the present inauspicious moment in Nigeria.
The indigenous people of Nigeria, in particular, can no longer afford to be careless. This moment in the history of Nigeria calls for immediate emergency actions to avoid the full weight of the raging fire on the mountain of Nigeria and the eventual existential disaster in the land, if we fail to urgently put out the fire.
‘Nigerians’! Please WAKE UP NOW.
Time is running out for the country.
In The Spirit of Truth
SAM ABBD ISRAEL